A sport-based methodology for social intervention
Fostering the FC Barcelona values
The methodology SportNet uses sport, play and physical activity as tools for social integration to improve the lives of children and young people who are living in vulnerable contexts.
It seeks to encourage effort, respect, teamwork, humility and ambition, all in terms of a culture of cooperation, so that they feel positive on an individual and also group level.
Learn the 7 dimensions of SportNet
- Methodological dimension: Constant improvement of the methodology generates results that enrich the project by generating new contents, good practices, etc.
- Occupational dimension: Increases employability by generating new career options.
- Family dimension: Generates spaces for dialogue and engagement that can be extrapolated to the family setting.
- Personal dimension: Boosts self-esteem and social awareness.
- Health dimension: Encourages physical activity and healthy habits.
- School dimension: Generates spaces for dialogue and commitment.
- Social dimension: Promotes the growth of all resources.