Barça to hold annual open training session on January 4
Free tickets on sale to non-members for €5 each beginning on Wednesday, 20 December
The annual Open Doors Training Session will be taking place this coming January 4 at 11.00am CET in the Miniestadi. The traditional day of seasonal festivities at the club (remember that unlike many other parts of the world, Catalonia celebrates King’s Day on January 6) organised by the Barça Foundation includes the chance for for fans to watch their heroes training followed by visits by the players to local hospitals.
This year, and for the first time, the men will be joined by Fran Sánchez and his women’s team for the hospital visits.
We have a number of announcements on the matter:
- The doors to the Miniestadi will be opening at 9.30am.
- Entrance to the Miniestadi is ticket-only. Tickets are free for club members and cost €5 for the general public.
- Tickets are available for collection by members from Wednesday 19 December and go on sale to the general public from Thursday 20 December.
- Members may use no more than two membership cards each to collect up to three free tickets per card at the main ticket offices at entrances 9 and 15 from 10.00am to 6.00pm or via the club website at fcbarcelona.com with no handling fee. Members may also purchase up to three further tickets at a cost of €5 each. Purchases via the website entail a €1.75 handling fee per ticket.
- Non-members may buy a maximum of six tickets for €5 each from December 20 5 euros, also at the main ticket offices at entrances 9 and 15 from 10.00am to 6.00pm or via the club website at fcbarcelona.com. Purchases via the website entail a €1.75 handling fee per ticket.
Once the training session is over, both the men's and women's first team players will be heading to different medical facilities to wish sick children a happy King’s Day. They will be visiting the following locations:
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
Hospital Vall d’Hebron
Hospital de Sant Pau
Hospital de Barcelona
Hospital de Nens de Barcelona
Hospital de Sant Pau
Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol (Can Ruti)
Hospital Parc Taulí de Sabadell
Cottolengo Padre Alegre
Casa Ronald McDonald